Friday, July 23, 2010

The Mad Arab

I've been living here for a while. actually its been 4 months but it seems like forever. Its funny how when you're not enjoying something it seems like time slows down for some reason. You can know someone for 10 years, but never truly know them until, that is, you move in with them. Then you start seeing just how full of shit they are.  For example, my current roommate is crazy, passive aggressive, a pathological liar and very very very dirty. I've known him for about 8 years now and he's always been a cool dude. Then again, I never really got to know him until recently and he disgusts me now. He'll go out to bars almost all the time and the next day will tell me about how all these girls were after him and this girl said this and whatever. He does it every time. He's told me about friends of ours that wanted him. He recently told me he hooked up with my ex. I almost believed him, mostly because this girl has hooked up with a lot of my friends, but I remember that that girl in particular is very shallow so she would've never hooked up with this guy. He tells stories that other people have told him as if he were there or if it was him. He's been telling people he's been to jail and went to a work farm as if its impressive. I know he never got arrested at all. he tells these lies with me right in front of him knowing I know he's lying. He's crazy and has been a totally irrational prick to our other roommate. So bad in fact that she has decided to move out because she doesn't feel safe. I don't think he would do anything to her at all. All he does is talk shit behind her back. I've seen him say stuff to her face once. every other time he's texted her. He's done it to me. He will leave the house and not say a word to me as he's leaving then a few minutes later he'll text me or message me on facebook telling me some shit he could've said to my face a minute ago. He's a coward. Once his Ex's Ex was coming towards him to fight or whatever instead of standing his ground he pushes his girl towards the guy and runs upstairs. He maintains to this day that he walked upstairs to get a knife and when he came out the guy was gone. TOTAL BULLSHIT!! He name drops a lot which bugs the crap out of me. He'll bring up people he knows who are in big bands trying to impress who ever's there. The thing is everyone else knows he's full of it and they can tell.  Living with him is quite a struggle as well. There is a big line between messy and dirty, and he's just dirty. He has dishes in his room for weeks and when I finally get them they have old food, cigarette butts, and hair in and on them. Thats another issue. He leaves hair everywhere and doesn't ever clean up after himself. I seriously think our bathroom is infected with something because of how nasty its gotten. He pisses all over the toilet all the time. I can't tell you the number of times I've had piss on my hand just because I went to lift the toilet seat.  He shaves and cuts his hair and leaves it in the sink and all over the room. I've thrown up a couple times because I've found his hair on food and its disgusting. I'm not perfect, but I am considerate enough to clean up after myself. I don't lie about shit because people know when you're lying, all this guy is talk shit and piss his life away. He's always paranoid about people talking about him. Yet he does it all the time. He was selling prescription drugs to people for a while and and as far as I know he's stopped but he would talk about it around our friends and recently it got back to him that people were calling him a drug dealer (which he was), and he got really pissed and condemned them and started talking ever more shit about everyone.  He talks about how everyone is immature and we're not in high school anymore but he behaves like a 9th grader all the time. I hate hypocrites. I know I can just let all this stuff not get to me but its a constant thing. I feel like I'm the enabler for not saying anything to him about it. I just hate people now.

No comments:

Post a Comment