Tuesday, September 7, 2010

nothing special

The last couple of weeks have been great, but of course life reared its ugly head and reminded me that Im not allowed to be happy. I met a girl, had a great time with her. Continued to have a great time with her. Of course there is drama involved. unfortunately my so called "friends" don't care about my happiness and start talking shit to me about stupid bro codes and respect for the homies. what the fuck ever! finally Im happy with something in my life and now everyone seems to want to tear it away. well not everyone but its bullshit that they just can't get over petty bullshit and start drama over some juvenile problem of theirs. None of those people will ever grow up. yeah they might have carriers or whatever but mentally they'll still always be little kids. I am now in a relationship and so far that has caused a lot of problems for it. I'm still waiting to see how i fuck this up for myself. I know its not going to last long as much as I try to keep it going and try to stay positive. Something is bound to go wrong. because I am really happy. she makes me smile everytime I think of her and our little inside jokes.her family thinks Im gay and trying to hide it by dating her. which is total bullshit, and soo unfair. they judge me based on my looks and the way I say things and dress. its very ignorant. she even thinks it sometimes too. I told her I thought it was funny but it really isn't ok at all. I can never win. this is all bullshit. I am done trying to be this nice optimistic guy I just can't do it when I know tomorrow will only get worse and worse and worse nothing good ever happens to me for long I'll get a taste then it gets taken away over something stupid. I can't take this anymore Im tired of waking up every morning and having nothing to look forward to. Im tired of my life just sucking worse and worse everyday and I've tried to think positive and I've tried to get my shit together no one seems to give me a chance nothing gives me a chance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment